I haven’t seen too many bad-looking Ferraris have you? Feast your eyes on this one – wearing the yellow leaders jersey, this Ferrari F12tdf pays homage to the Tour de France. Not the cycle race, the car race of the same name – but who cares, it’s a limited run of 799 and it’s beautiful.
Ferrari dominated the Tour de France race in the 50’s and 60’s, most notably in the 260 GT Berlinetta from ’56 which one four consecutive races. Hundreds of k’s per day over fast roads and circuits this wasn’t a simple feat.
With a V12 power plant and significant downforce levels there’s some serious corner speeds, as well as the stunning 0-100 of 2.9 seconds.
Oh, and the Fiorano lap time is 1.21.
F12tdf Technical Specifications
- Type 65-degree V12
- Overall displacement 6,262 cc
- Max. power output* 574 kW (780 cv) at 8,500 rpm
- Max. torque 705 Nm at 6,750 rpm
- Max. engine speed 8,900 rpm (limiter)
- Dimensions and weight
- Length 4,656 mm
- Width ` 1,961 mm
- Height 1,273 mm
- Dry weight** 1,415 kg
- Weight distribution 46% front – 54% rear
- Tyres and wheel rims
- Front 275/35 ZR 20” 10” J
- Rear 315/35 ZR 20” 11.5” J
- Max. speed in excess of 340 km/h
- 0-100 km/h 2.9 sec
- 0-200 km/h 7.9 sec
- Fiorano lap time 1’21”
- Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Fuel consumption*** 15.4 l/100 km
- Emissions*** 360 g/km
- * Engine power is expressed in kW, as defined by the International System of
- Units (SI), and in cv (1KW=1.3596216 cv). With dynamic ram effect
- ** With optional lightweight options
- *** ECE+EUDC with HELE system