The growth in wearable technology for all aspects of our lives shows no sign of slowing – with TomTom announcing today the Golfer 2 GPS Watch.
Under the hood this little beast has all the tech to help you measure the distance to green, hazards and anything in-between. It also features “automatic shot detection” to help you understand the potential for your stroke.
“We are really excited by the launch of our second generation TomTom Golfer. The newly designed and highly detailed post-game analysis feature of the TomTom Golfer 2 will show you where to improve and what you’re capable of.” said Winnie Kwan, Senior Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific, TomTom Australia.
Perhaps key to the product’s success for any golfer isn’t the actual on-course info, it’s the post-game analysis using the MySports app. Using MySports competitors can study hole-by-hole their latest round to help you find areas to improve.
When taking into account all the courses and course combinations at each venue, the Golfer 2 has data for over 40,000 courses worldwide.
Features of TomTom Golfer 2 include:
- Green Distances – Precise yardages to front, centre and back of green.
- Hazards – See distances to individual hazards along the fairway.
- Lay-up- See remaining distances to lay-up points.
- Greenview – View unique green and hazard graphics before your shot.
- Round Tracking – Keep track of the score, distance, and time for your round.
- Daily Course Updates: Receive course updates wirelessly from your smartphone.
- Wireless Syncing: Sync your session wirelessly on TomTom MySports app.
- Weather and water resistant to 40M – Play in any weather.
- Perfect Fit: Select large or small straps to ensure the perfect fit for your wrist.]
There’s no Aussie pricing yet, but the Golfer 2 will be available from May.