Just hours after the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and we’ve already got announcements from Case manufacturers.
Now granted, these phones don’t differ greatly at first sight to the S6 versions, but they do, so you’ll find these guys on pre-order right now, ready to go for the launch next month.
One of the leaders in cases with a range of shock protection but still covered in style – they’ve got a bunch ready for the Galaxy S7
- Evo Check: Wrapping around the corners and back of the device in a stylish check pattern, the Evo Check provides a secure fit and feel (available for Galaxy S7).
- Evo Tactical: The case offers high quality protection with a rugged solid matte finish that feels secure in-hand, while subtly complimenting the beauty of the device (available for Galaxy S7).
- Evo Wallet: Available in both pink and black, the Evo Wallet comes with a flip-over screen cover, credit card slot and soft microfiber lining, adding style and convenience (available for Galaxy S7 & S7 edge)
- Evo Frame: With a hard outer shell offering high quality protection in a slim-line and premium design, the Evo Frame allows the beauty of the Galaxy S7 edge to shine through (available for Galaxy S7 edge).
- Evo Elite: Available in gold and brushed black, the Evo Elite has a smooth, durable and scratch-resistant finish, that doesn’t interfere with phones performance (available for Galaxy S7).
- Impact Clear: Measuring 0.08 inches on the sides and 0.06 inches on the back, the ultra-thin and completely clear case is scratch and smudge-resistant, with a matte finish that offers everyday drop protection up to five feet (available for Galaxy S7).
Check them out: Tech 21
Dog & Bone
The Splash cases feature Military certified rating (MILSTD810G) and feature an easy to remove headphone and charger cover. Available in Clear/Orange, Clear/Black, Clear/Pink, and Clear/Purple.