Recently we did a coffee class with Jura and we were taught how to make a Tiramisu. This one was so simple that anyone can do it, so we had to share it. Impress your guests with this quick treat.
Jura are a Swiss company which make coffee machines which are multiple award winners for design and form. They’re easy to use all in one machines. We used one to make this dish however it is not mandatory for you to own one
What you’ll need
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 tbs mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbs cream
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 Savoiardi biscuits
- 45 ml freshly brewed espresso coffee
- Chocolate flakes for decoration
How it is done
- Beat the mascarpone cheese, cream, vanilla essence and caster sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Place the espresso cup under the coffee spout and prepare a 45ml shot of espresso.
- Place 1 spoonful of mascarpone mixture and 1 Savoiardi biscuit on the base of the serving cup.
- Carefully pour 1/3 of the espresso coffee over the entire biscuit.
- Spread 1/3 the mascarpone mixture evenly over the biscuit. Repeat steps until all mixture and biscuits have been used.
- Finish with a sprinkle of chocolate flakes.
The image at the top is how it should look. Ours is slightly different however it tasted amazing and was so simple to make.