Yeah, you read right. You can grab a return flight from Sydney or Melbourne to London via the very cool Hanoi for less that $1,300. But you better be quick because these airfares will fly out the door.
If you clicked on this story despite the terrible pun then you must be keen on picking up that great fare. Vietnam Airlines, part of the Skyteam Alliance, is offering amazing low fares to London’s Gatwick airport via the amazing Hanoi from Australia’s two biggest cities. Just $1,230.
What’s the catch? There are none really, you just have to purchase your tickets before March 31 and fly during the following dates:
Don’t care for London? No problem, fly to Frankfurt or Paris for even less, from $1,100 in fact.
Never flown Vietnam Airlines? Don’t worry, it’s picked up its game significantly. The planes it flies are very new (you’ll be in a Boeing 777-200 from Sydney) and they even look damn cool. It may not be Singapore Airlines but it’s far from a budget airline.
Web: Vietnam Airlines.
Here's some related EFTM content:
- Travel hack: How to get cheap Qantas around-the-world tickets
- Mates Rates: Fly Scoot Airlines to Singapore for $88 one way!
- Flying high: Is domestic business class worth the cost?
- VIP customer gets Boeing’s first 747-8 Intercontinental delivery
- Fly Singapore Airlines, eat lobster Thermidor or pan-seared Chilean bass