- March 1, 2013 3:17 pm
- Trevor Long
Aldi have today officially announced the news brought to you yesterday on A Current Affair and here at EFTM. The good news is they’ve bumped up the data on the unlimited plan and released the mobile internet pricing.
The full price details are below, featuring a now 5GB data inclusion on the $35 unlimited 30 day recharge, while also outlining a $15 30 day mobile internet option which includes 2GB of data.
Additionally, the new plan outline also shows a “Rates on our website” for International and Premium services, something not offered by low cost rival Kogan.
Reaction today has been positive toward Aldi’s launch, so we expect great demand for SIM cards come next week’s launch.
Here's some related EFTM content:
- Aldi Mobile plan pricing revealed
- EXCLUSIVE: Kogan launching low cost pre-paid mobile plans on the Telstra Network
- Ruslan Kogan takes ISP ONE to court over Kogan Mobile disconnection issues
- Kogan Mobile updates user policy after customer complaints
- EFTM’s Comprehensive iPhone 5 mobile price comparison. Every Telco, Every Plan
Trevor produces two of the most popular technology podcasts in Australia, Your Tech Life and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He has a weekly radio show on 2UE, as well as appearances across the country and regularly provides Technology Commentary to Channel 9’s A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!