At just $789 plus delivery, the Full HD panel offers 3D support and integrated PVR functionality. 100Hz helps keep motion tracking across the screen without unpleasant juddering, and the integrated HD tuner lets you watch all the free-to-air TV channels.
Given that a 55 inch LED TV from a major manufacturer costs $4K, this is a great option for people on a tight budget.
Here's some related EFTM content:
- Mates Rates: 19-inch Kogan TV for $119
- Mates Rates: Kogan 42-inch LED TV For $339
- Mates Rates: Kogan 32-inch LCD with integrated Blu-ray for $419
- Kogan releases Collingwood AFL team televisions
- Kogan’s new iPad speaker system looks pretty cool
Nick Broughall is the Australian Editor of TechRadar.com, where he gets to indulge his passion for geekery and the lastest technology. He is also the Editor of EFTM.com.au, where he gets to indulge his passion for manliness, from sampling fine liquor to the joys of growing a beard. It's a pretty good life, really.