Apple announced the new iPad yesterday, which means it’s time for discount department stores to clear out old inventory. Fortunately, that means bargains for us, with the iPad 2 selling for just $398 at Big W.
The $398 price tag is for the 16GB Wi-Fi model, but the price drop is across the entire range:
WiFi 16GB – $398
Wifi 32GB – $498
Wifi 64GB – $598
Wifi+3G 16GB – $558
Wifi+3G 32GB – $648
Wifi+3G 64GB – $698
While the retina display of the new iPad will make the extra expense well worth the money, the iPad 2 is still an exceptional piece of kit, and at this price is hard to pass up.
Price: From $398
Web: Big W
Here's some related EFTM content:
- Mates Rates: Cheap iPads at Kogan
- Mates Rates: $498 for the new iPad at Big W
- Apple ditches ’4G’ marketing for the New iPad
- New Apple iPad has a HD retina display and 4G (although not for Australia)
- Apple sold three million new iPads in three days
Nick Broughall is the Australian Editor of TechRadar.com, where he gets to indulge his passion for geekery and the lastest technology. He is also the Editor of EFTM.com.au, where he gets to indulge his passion for manliness, from sampling fine liquor to the joys of growing a beard. It's a pretty good life, really.