- March 19, 2012 12:00 pm
- Nick Broughall
It’s been three months since Christmas was done and dusted, which means you’re probably starting to think about your next holiday. Qantas has cut the prices of its international airfares, with a one-way ticket to Hong Kong starting at $399.
There’s a huge selection of destinations on offer for bargain prices, although it will almost certainly be a case of first in best dressed for availability. Then, of course, you’ll need to buy a return ticket, which adds to the cost. But if you need to get in the air to get away from it all sooner rather than later, this sale is well worth checking out.
Price: From $189
Here's some related EFTM content:
- Qantas begins in-flight Internet trials today
- Qantas returns to the Gold Coast with $48 seats
- Cracked: six Singapore Airlines A380s have wing issues
- Travel hack: How to get cheap Qantas around-the-world tickets
- Come fly at the pointy end with Virgin and Qantas
Nick Broughall is the Australian Editor of TechRadar.com, where he gets to indulge his passion for geekery and the lastest technology. He is also the Editor of EFTM.com.au, where he gets to indulge his passion for manliness, from sampling fine liquor to the joys of growing a beard. It's a pretty good life, really.