Nike may make some of the best runners on the market (not to mention awesome Back to the Future replicas), but it also has a pretty good range of casual shoes. And Slashsport has a big sale on Nike casual shoes, with savings of up to 58 per cent.
There’s not the largest range of footwear on offer as part of the sale, but given you can grab two pairs of Nikes for $100 bucks, the limited range is pretty much wiped out by the awesome savings. There’s also women’s styles available, which should help the task of selling the idea of spending a hundred bucks on shoes go down a bit easier with the better half.
Here's some related EFTM content:
- Mates Rates: Up to 50% off mens skatewear at DC Shoes
- Nike Air Force 1 QS Jeremy Lin Edition is go
- Mates Rates: Up to 70% off menswear at Kaeho
- Mates Rates: All Reebok shoes $30 at Paul’s Warehouse
- Nike has turned to knitting for its latest super shoe, Flyknit
Nick Broughall is the Australian Editor of TechRadar.com, where he gets to indulge his passion for geekery and the lastest technology. He is also the Editor of EFTM.com.au, where he gets to indulge his passion for manliness, from sampling fine liquor to the joys of growing a beard. It's a pretty good life, really.