Summers coming, and nothing goes with a good summer evening like a serving of fries. Aside from beer… and a barbecue… some good music perhaps. Well, none of them come without fat. Except the music. Whatever, the Philips Airfryer is cool so just pay attention.
Available now, the Airfryer will serve up hot and crisp fries without the oil. It uses Rapid Air technology to produce fries that are just as tasty as the traditional dunk in oil variety and have up to 80 per cent less fat. And it’s not only fries you can give the Rapid Air technology treatment to. There are a variety of foods you can cook in the Airfryer and Philips will give you a cute, um, manly, cookbook to go with it. There’s also a separator so you can do a few different foods at the one time. Handy, huh.
Finally, the thing every man wants to hear, you can take it apart and chuck it in the dishwasher once you’re done for easy cleaning. Perfect.
Here's some related EFTM content:
- Bear your beard like a bard with Philips’ latest shaver
- Mates Rates: 50% off Philips Aqua Touch At891 Shaver
- Win! A Philips Saeco Exprelia coffee machine and customised single speed Reid bicycle
- EFTM Caffeination: Philips Saeco Intelia Coffee Machine Review
- Never fear a trip to the dentist again with the Philips Sonicare Airfloss