Over time Your Tech Life collects a bit too much Technology! – How is that possible! Well, be it a review unit that we’re able to keep, or a product donated as a prize that goes unclaimed or unused – it does pile up.
Rather than just giving it away, I thought a nice way to help that little bit more might be through a simple Auction.
I’ve listed a stack of items here on this page which you can bid on – with all the proceeds going toward buying great technology to better the lives of special needs children.
What will I do with the proceeds? 100% of the proceeds will be used to buy technology to improve the lives of special needs children. Be it an iPad 2, or another fantastic piece of technology, I’ll work with organisations who help Special Needs children – such as Autism Australia or The Cerebral Palsy Alliance to find the best and most needed piece of technology.
All funds after shipping costs will go directly toward that goal – I’ll publish details here, in my newsletter and on the weekly podcast.
Bidding is easy, just follow the links below to the eBay listings and you’re off!
- Motorola ATRIX With HD MultiMedia Dock
- Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700
- Logitech Laptop Speaker Z305
- NAVIGON 70 Plus Satellite Navigation Unit
- Belkin Verve Pull IPhone 4 Case
- Belkin DualFit IPhone 4 Case
- Belkin Grip Edge IPhone 4 Case
- THE GHOST WRITER On Blu-Ray Disc
- Altec Lansing MUZX Noise-Isolating Earphones
- Altec Lansing MUZX Noise-Isolating Earphones With INLINE MIC
- Norton 360 Version 5.0
- SANYO VPC-S1414 Digital Camera #1
- SANYO VPC-S1414 Digital Camera #2
- OTEK 720p High Definition Video Camera
- BELKIN Bluetooth Music Receiver
- Belkin Laptop Cooling Pad
- BAMBOO Pen And Touch
- Focus On Australia – Book Of Photos
- NETGEAR Digital Entertainer LIVE
- BLACKBERRY – The Book